The Utah State Aggies (4-5) and Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-8) will battle MWC competitors at the Clarence TC Ching Athletics Complex in Honolulu, Hawaii. rainbow warriors (on the money line to win) go home on November 12, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET on SPEC against the Aggies) ). The bets set the total points game points.
This article uses current betting data as of November 9, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET. Find all updated possibilities for this outing in the table below and Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook Deposit Bonus!
Utah vs. Hawaii odds
Predictions are computed through a data-driven algorithm (raw strengths) that categorizes head-to-head matching results within a closed network of games. The confidence of the prediction is determined by the delta between the raw strengths of each team.
Compare team stats
|20.0 (113)||Points per game||17.8 (123)|
|28.9 (86)||Points per match against||35.8 (121)|
|179.3 (117)||pass yards||193.4 (104)|
|177.6 (17)||Yards pass against||218.9 (59)|
|162.3 (59)||Rush Yards||133.9 (89)|
|205.7 (120)||Rush Yards vs.||230.7 (129)|
|18 (122)||giveaways||13 (73)|
|13 (43)||Takeaway||8 (112)|
Utah vs. Visions of betting in Hawaii
Utah stats and trends
- Against the spread, Utah 3-6-0 this season.
- Utah has one ATS win (1-2) as a favorite with 11.5 points or more this year.
- He hit two of Utah’s nine games over this season.
- The Aggies and their opponent have broken the 52.5-point mark four times this season.
- The average Aggies game total this season was 54.3, up 1.8 points from this game’s total.
Hawaii stats and trends
- Hawaii’s record against spread in 2022 is 6-4-0.
- Hawaii’s ATS score as an underdog 11.5 points or more is 3-2.
- This season, three of Hawaii’s ten games have exceeded the points total.
- The Rainbow Warriors have passed 52.5 points on five occasions this season.
- This season, the Rainbow Warriors games have resulted in an average total score of 56.8, which is 4.3 points higher than over/under in this match.
Utah players to watch
- Logan Bonner threw 753 yards (188.3 ypg) to lead Utah State, completed 56.4% of his passes and has scored six touchdowns and eight interceptions this season.
- The Calvin Tyler Jr. team has arrived. which hits 740 yards (82.2 yards per game) to 164 wagons, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season, Robert Briggs rushed for 341 yards (37.9 per game) on 68 buggies with one touchdown.
- Brian Cobbs leads 543 yards (60.3 yards per game). He has 47 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Terrell Vaughn totaled 407 yards (45.2 yards per game) and four touchdowns, pulling 38 passes this year.
- Justin McGrave has had 20 catches for 317 yards (35.2 yards) and three touchdowns this season.
Hawaii players to watch
- Brayden Schager threw for 1,610 yards (178.9 ypg) to lead the Hawaiian, completed 55.7% of his passes and has thrown seven touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- The team’s top forward, Dedrick Parson, has carried the ball 139 times for 581 yards (58.1 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- This season, Tylan Hines rushed for 461 yards (57.6 per game) on 61 buggies with one touchdown.
- Leading Zion Bowens hit 289 yards (48.2 yards per game) in 22 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Caleb Phillips put in a season at 214 yards so far (35.7 yards per game) with one touchdown, pulling in 20 passes.
- Jalen Walthall’s 16 grabs this season yielded 210 yards (30.0 ypg) and one touchdown.