InferX Hawk AI reduces time to market, risks and costs with AI Mini-ITX x86 platform for cutting edge AI hardware and an upgrade to existing solutions
Mountain View, California.And the September 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/- FlexLogis Technologies, Inc. , the supplier of high-performance and efficient AI inference accelerators and the leading supplier of eFPGA IP, today about InferX™ hook mini-ITX x86 is a hardware and software ready platform designed to help customers quickly and easily customize, build, and deploy advanced embedded AI systems. The InferX Hawk system includes a Flex Logix InferX X1 AI accelerator chip, an AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R2314 SoC, InferX Runtime software, and an EasyVision platform running under Linux or Windows to deliver a low-power, high-performance embedded AI platform.
The AMD Ryzen Embedded R2314 processor efficiently delivers performance per watt using “Zen+” infrastructure and Radeon™ graphics. with hawk With a mini-ITX solution, customers can save more than six months of hardware and software development time, additional system costs, and power over NVIDIA and other solutions.
“Adding AI heuristics to a product can be a game-changer that generates revenue and the ability to leverage an established industry standard that speeds up development and time to market.” Barry MullinsVP of Product Management for Flex Logix. “The InferX Hawk System is an out-of-the-box solution that delivers increased performance, lower power, and lower costs over NVIDIA and other competitive solutions.”
“We designed our Ryzen Embedded R2000 series to deliver the performance and functionality needed for emerging AI and machine learning applications,” said Rajneesh Gaur, corporate vice president and general manager of AMD’s Adaptive & Embedded Computing Group. “Whether the customer is designing an industrial application, thin clients, or mini PCs, the ability to get high performance with improved power and great graphics is a key competitive advantage.”
The InferX Hawk system is designed for a wide range of smart vision and video applications, many of which are traditionally based on Windows. hawk The system now offers advanced AI developers the flexibility to meet the needs of their customers through the operating system of their choice and enables:
- Safety and security
- Mask detection, personal protective equipment (PPE), building access, data anonymization and privacy
- Manufacturing and industrial optical inspection
- Personnel safety, logistics, packaging, parts inspection, processes and quality
- Traffic and parking management
- Traffic intersection monitoring, vehicle detection and counting, public and private parking lots, toll booths
- selling by pieces
- Logistics, safety, consumer control, automated payment, inventory management
- Health Care
- Medical image analytics, patient monitoring, mask detection, and employee and facility access and safety control
- Crop inspection, weed and pest detection, automated harvesting, yield and quality analysis, animal control and health analysis
- First/last mile delivery, forklifts, locomotives, drones and autonomous machines
hawk The system takes advantage of Flex Logix’s Inverx The accelerator, the industry’s most efficient AI inference chipset for edge systems, offers a price/performance advantage over existing edge inference solutions. Customers who use Hawk can also take advantage of Flex Logix EasyVision A platform that provides ready-to-use models that are trained to perform the most common object detection capabilities such as hard hat detection, people counting, face mask detection, and license plate recognition.
Here are some of the high-level technical features of the InferX Hawk system.
- InferX X1 Dual Accelerators
- AMD Quad-Core Zen + @ 2.1GHz Processor
- Six-core Radeon Vega GPU
- Video encoding accelerator inc. H.264, HEVC (H.265), VP9.0
- Standard Mini-ITX Form Factor
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, up to 32GB
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.1, 2 USB 2.0 of all types A
- 1 x USB 3.2 Type C port.
- 2xDisplay port
- Dual COM ports
- M.2 M key for NVMe SSD and SATA
- M.2 E-Key for Wi-Fi/LTE Support
- Internal SATA Gen3 connector
- 25W-40W based on performance
- Typical power depends on workload
Flex Logix is a reconfigurable computing company that provides AI inference, software, systems, and silicon-based eFPGA solutions. The InferX™ X1 is the industry’s most efficient edge inference accelerator that will bring AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing significantly higher inference throughput per dollar and per watt. Flex Logix eFPGA allows volumetric FPGA users to integrate the FPGA into their companion SoC resulting in a 5-10x reduction in FPGA cost and power and increased computing density which is critical for communications, networking, data centers and more. Flex Logix is headquartered in Mountain View, California And it has offices in Austin, Texas And the Vancouver, Canada. For more information visit https://flex-logix.com.
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Flex Logix is a registered trademark and InferX is a trademark of Flex Logix, Inc.
SOURCE Flex Logix Technologies, Inc.